View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-24-2017, 01:16 PM

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Today was rather uneventful. The work day went pretty well except during my lunch break. I decided to order a sandwich online but accidently ordered it for delivery instead of pickup and that ended up being a bit of a mess. >.<

Getting to bed late every day this week is finally taking its toll on me but I pushed through it when I got home and finished zip tying the cables inside my PC and did some cable organization behind my desk to get everything all set up again and sealed away so my cat can’t chew on them. After that I got the last bit of OS stuff up to par except my game save files which I couldn’t figure out on my own so I’ll have a friend help me tomorrow.

I popped on SWTOR for a bit and realized that being a subscriber has more perks than I realized. Apparently it has a pretty huge effect on crafting which I wasn’t aware of. Instead of being able to use all of my skills and queue up five items per companion I am limited to using only 2 of my skills and only 3 different items can be crafted at a time by different companions. So lame… I’ll have to see what my finances are like at the end of the month but hopefully I can get resubscribed soon.

• • •

I’ve been wanting to update my wardrobe lately. It’s been quite a while since I got any new clothes and I’ve been in a shopping sort of mood. I’ll have to wait till next month I think but fortunately that’s only a few days away! What I’m most excited about for spring though is not having to wear my winter coat. Here’s to hoping it will warm up soon!