Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-12-2020, 01:56 AM

Harlan laughed at Axel's comment, before he sobered up at the mention of the other man's dilemma. It certainly wasn't anything like the kind of trouble the rockstar usually mentioned, when he was in the mood to talk about his conquests. "That's not something you've ever said before ... So I guess, what are you going to do about it? I get the feeling that Fane isn't like your usual conquests. Might mean sneaking out of your comfort zone a little." Harlan fell silent for a few moments as he worked on getting dressed. Once done, he settled on the bed again with a soft sigh. "You know if you want help, or whatever, you just need to call, right?"

----

Fane stared at his phone for a while, leaning away from his laptop and the plans contained within. It had been a week since he'd last contacted Axel, although the manager had been keeping in contact with some of the other members, just getting a handle on what their recent activity had been while trying to come up with a workable plan to bring them back into the spotlight. The best bet, he thought, was to have them featured at an event, but it was difficult to find something at such short notice which would fit their style ... and there he was trying to distract himself again.

"Hey, I've been working on coordinating another meeting with the band. When would you next be available?" Fane sent the text off, holding his breath because of how things had been left with Axel. He remembered their private meeting so vividly, kept running through the events in his mind. He'd been so tempted to simply forget everything he'd promised himself for more of the rockstar's attention, for more of that intoxicating closeness. It was a relief to know Axel had no idea how close Fane had been to giving in, and the manager promised himself he would hold an even tighter rein on himself the next time he met the dark haired man.