Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-18-2020, 01:30 AM

Diedrik was the first to arrive in the meeting room, just a few minutes before their arranged time of two. He raised an eyebrow, pierced with a black stub, and walking over to greet the other man. "Fane. It's good to see you again. Thought you might have high-tailed it by now so imagine my surprise when Axel texted legit band information to us. Your idea?" he asked, giving Fane's briefcase a look. He had to admit that he was curious and glad to talk to their new manager without the chaos of the other members. This might have been Axel's whim but it seemed like a good one.

After setting his guitar case by the table, he perched on the edge of it with one long leg crossed over the other. "Yvonne and Lionus should be here soon, though I have no idea about Axel. The punk never shows up on time to anything so you might as well get comfortable. Oh, and you should really get mine and Yv's numbers if you want to plan band related things. We're probably the only two in Obsessed with a head on our shoulders."

"I heard that!" Yvonne exclaimed as she kicked her way through the door. She shot Diedrik a faux-dirty look before waving a cup tray in the air. "Hey Fane. Hey D. I brought coffees. Did you text Axel to make sure he's awake yet?"