View Single Post
Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 08-23-2010, 06:19 AM

Percival let out a hardy laugh, "My lad, if you manage to flog me, I will knight you myself!" As his helmet was fitted, he glanced to Tess as he stepped back. He stretched his neck once it was strapped in place, "If you are so worried, why don't you spend the night with me, then?"

Percival realized what he said only after he said it and his aged gray eyes widened, "NOT IN THAT WAY! ..I mean...Hell, you're a handsome young man, I will give you that, but I prefer beings with...you know..something I can hold on to!" Seeing the flag drop snapped him out of his stupor, however and he grabbed his lance as his squire thrust it at him, "Cock it! ..Excuse me!" he shouted as he slapped his visor down over his face.

Percival gave his horse a hard kick and exploded out onto the field, charging for the younger knight across from him.

Naerwen bowed her head respectfully. Despite that they were servants, she still treated them with more respect than she expected for herself, "It is an honor, my ladies. My name is Naerwen." She gave them a small smile and stood with her hands gently clasped in front of her.