View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-12-2017, 03:21 AM

(Alright one more post, then I suppose off to bed. gotta get a cappuccino in the morning)

Jayce stopped for a moment thinking then shook his head "Wrong night, my bad. Tomorrow we meet, don't know how I got that mixed up. Don't worry about what I said. Oh since you're staying here there is really only one bedroom, never saw a reason to get a second one." After all if he would sleep with someone it would be in the bed or on the couch, but mostly he was never home. Jayce turned to hear what the other was saying, his eyes were fixated on the other as he waited. Walking over with the towel around his neck and just wearing drenched pants at the moment. He took the other's face in his hands to get his attention, no other reason except to make the other focus.

"Look at me, look at me Lin Fey. He won't find out, just breathe okay? You gotta breathe." Jayce waited to make sure the other would calm down first but when he didn't seem to be fully listening or so he thought. He pulled Lin Fey against him "Just breathe okay" Jayce had always been like his mother in a way. Always wanting others to be calm or at peace around him. Which meant wanting to calm others in order to keep himself under control. Jayce waited a moment then pulled back "Come on, let's get you to the room so you can get some rest. It's been a heck of a day so far, I think a little rest would help." For a moment Jayce forgot about Lin Fey being a guy and not a girl, which probably he would never admit.