View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 11-28-2015, 09:23 PM

Jinx smiled at Snow and nodded. She was about to follow her but stopped when she saw Ezale wink at her and started walking towards her. The light pink blush on her face only became brighter when he was right there in front of her. When he took her hand, her yellow eyes widened and a lovely smile appeared on her face at his compliments. Her blush was now a bright red on her face when he kissed her hand and she couldn't help but stare at him and giggle like a schoolgirl who's crush was finally looking at her. "Oh Ezale, y-you're too sweet." she said and squirmed happily. What had come over her?! She was always so calm and collected and now here she was squirming and giggling all because of one man. Jinx hugged herself as she watched him walk away but snapped out of her trance when Balthier snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"No more fire?" Balthier repeated and pouted before laughing. "We'll see weasel. I don't make promises." he said and watched him as he talked to Jinx, he didn't like the effect he had on her one bit. When Ezale started to walk away, he snapped his fingers in front of Jinx' face and narrowed his eyes. "Don't fall for his tricks Jinx. Be careful." he warned. "Now off you go to study." he said and motioned for her to run off then followed after Ezale. "You're going to teach me how to smile?" he asked and shook his head. "I don't smile. Jinx and my mother smile, I don't." he said to Ezale as he followed him.

Jinx frowned at what her brother said but nodded and quickly ran off to Snow's room which apparently was going to be her room as well. She just hoped that Snow was okay with having her around for four years.