Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:58 AM

GinKadia

December 25, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Just look at this happy little wintertime avie! She looks please as punch to play out in the snow. That Yumeh hat is the perfect accessory for building snow kitties, don't you think?

So congratulations to GinKadia! Your avatar would look wonderful out in the real world, I wish that I was that fashionable.

March 21, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Lookit the Momma and her baby. How precious~ Although Momma does look a little scary. I wonder what she's pursing her lips for. Has Baby been bad? Is she contemplating a way of getting out of... wherever they are! That stuff looks a little too bright green to be natural. Is this really some kind of accident of a human turning into Kappa? D: Is Baby really evil plotting Kappa?! So many questions!

But congrats GinKadia! Now where's the cucumbers?

June 23, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
This looks like a still from some movie epic. Gin's clearly the hero of the piece with that shiny armour and the white feathers. Striding across the battlefield smiting evildoers. Does she have to make her way to the castle to free some unbelievably attractive royal prisoner who will immediately fall in love with her? Judging by that expression, they'd better not get entitled and start making demands!

I love how the sky could either be some really freaky weather, some evil magic, or some hideous disaster. I also can't help but wonder about just what that is on the ground, of course not all creatures have red blood...not a spot on the armour though, I'm impressed!

Hey, maybe this isn't some epic heroic tale after all, maybe it's a detergent commercial.

"Removes all traces if demon ichor, even on a cold wash!"

How's that for an endorsement! ;D

This win earns Gin star number 3, so she's joining Dystopia on the menu short list.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-21-2015 at 02:50 PM..