Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

Emma Corrin

September 25, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Maybe it's because I had at least three different Little Mermaid themed birthday parties as a kid. Maybe it's because I was so terrified of the sea witch that I'd have to hide in the bathroom whenever the final fighting scene played on tv. Maybe it's because Disney based the character's design off of Divine. Whatever it is, I really adore this cosplay!

Emma Corrin found a way to recreate everything from Ursula's purplish skintone to her cave lair. Those billowing skirts were the perfect choice to hide whatever tentacles might be lurking underneath. Overall, I can see exactly what Emma was aiming for and I admire the resourcefulness!

Congratulations!

Jume 30, 2014

Quote:
Aw, what happened? It seems like Little Red was just having a nice walk through the woods when she got ambushed with snowballs! How horrid! Maybe her penguin buddy can help fight off whatever prankers might be ahead?

Great job Emma - Sitting here in the July heat, I'm very thankful to see a winter avie cross my screen! This one is absolutely adorable.

September 1, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here is a cautionary tale for you all! This is what happens when the babysitter turns her back on these two angelic darlings for the minute or two that it takes to apply a face pack...which one of them gave in to temptation first do you think? Pies thrown everywhere, pillows destroyed, pictures ruined, poor teddy decapitated, and someone had a little accident on the floor, oh dear...even the ants are fleeing the scene of carnage!

This is what happens when you have boys to look after! Be grateful that they didn't get into your make up, or your underwear drawer! You know what Yan would have been doing in there! Never fear Emma, it will all clean up, until next time. ;D

April 22, 2015

Quote:
Now this is an avie that I'd never want to cross!

I love when I can look at a user's outfit and be able to pull a story directly from. Here we have a scorned bride who was left at the altar. Yet rather than sit down and weep, she's using her superhuman powers to seek destruction! The sky clouds over, wind whips around her and thunder crackles down as she unleashes a torrent of emotion! Will anyone survive her wrath?!

Way to go, Emma! Your avie evokes a lot of emotion here and I adore it.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-21-2015 at 02:55 PM..