Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

Velvet

January 20, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Oh. My. God...

No-one's ever accepted a dinner invite to Velvet's, right? Does anyone know if there's unaccounted for missing people in the area? Or if Velvet's been doing a lot of redecorating of late. I'm a bit worried about what lead up to this, did someone criticise the frosting on the cakes? Maybe she got disturbed before she could eat her breakfast...

This is why every woman needs a good balanced meal in the morning, no good leaving those pancakes there to get cold, or the juice to end up with bugs swimming in it, get those carbs and sugar in your belly, now! Maple syrup, preventing homicidal rages over the breakfast table since before Aunt Jemima...

December 8, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
This...just You know what this looks like to me? The equine version of an extremely posh, rich and well-bred socialite, getting hit on by a slick flyboy from the 'hood. She totally does not know how to deal with it other than stare down her aristocratic nose in horror. xD If FroDonk takes just one step closer she's gonna be off like a shot!

And look at that background...I'm thrilled that we have a full sky that enables proper use of the fairy castle now, and the hill in front of it works a charm, doesn't it? A perfect fairytale look. OH!!

Maybe...maybe...

Maybe FroDonk is Prince Charming in disguise and it's all a test! Maybe she should kiss him after all!

March 13, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
Wow, just look at this mysterious lady. Is she a leprechaun or something else? Clearly the luck of the shamrocks have brought her great fortune. Heck, the sky is even raining gold!

But I wonder if she might have something to do with will-o-wisps leading curious travelers deep into the forest... I'm not sure running into her would end so fortunately for you.

Congrats, Velvet! Enjoy your third star and gold prize.

July 3, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
*whistles and wanders around aimlessly*

Oh time for another admins pick *yoinks*

Here's an avatar with a funny little story behind it. The frog princess looking for love on a Friday night. She's all dressed up and ready for fun. The background is perfect to the story being told. From the fireflies to the moon peeking threw the reeds. The cute humorous facial expression is what really sells the whole thing. Will she find her price tonight?

Congratulations on your 4th star!

One of our admins will post your star shortly. :) (Or when they can) XD

April 25th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
My AP for the week is...

Velvet:

Now you guys know me by now. You have some idea how my addlepated brain works. Kinda. Sorta. ... No? ... Point is, it's public knowledge that I like a good non-avi avi, and an avi that tells a story. Well, Velvet has taken the chocolate and the peanut butter and rolled them into one! ... This is a cool little scene here. Velvet has wonderfully incorporated all these elements together. So much atmosphere. And when I saw it, a story came instantly to mind.

Foolish youth, walking alone on a balmy Louisiana night. Normally, no one ventures out into this bit of the bayou, removed far from civilization. It's not the location that keeps people away, but the legend associated with the place. Tales speak of a powerful voodoo priestess who once lived in this swamp. All were afraid of this old woman, and no one dared cross her. But mysterious, one day she dissipated, and was never seen again... alive. For now they say her vengeful spirit haunts the bayou, and woe to anyone who enters her domain. ... All rubbish, thinks our foolish youth. So to prove his bravery, he enters the swamp after midnight, and finds himself at the mouth of a dark cave. What could be inside? Only one way to find out. This is a grave mistake, the last he'll ever make.

So yeah, good avi. :D

So congrats to Velvet on her fifth star!

Last edited by Elirona; 05-30-2017 at 09:41 PM..