View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-10-2013, 12:37 AM

This is our life...

Quote:
This is Lancaster academy, a perfectly normal school for perfectly normal people. Or at least that's what they think....except the ones that aren't normal. The school houses both normal and special people, those who have some sort of power or other. No one knows they exist, even the others with special powers. Just what will happen to this group of students?

RULES

1.) Obey the TOS Rules
2.) This is a semi-lit RP, so at least one hefty paragraph, no text talk. Be descriptive, use " " for speaking. No **'s for actions, actually type out what your character is doing. EX: She walked down the hall to see her friends. "Hey guys!" she said excitedly.
3.) Romance is allowed, no cybering! Keep it PG-13 or take it to the PM's.
4.) No God-moding.
5.) If you are going to be gone for a while, please let us know. It's not fun if you have to wait around for one person to post.
6.) Cursing is allowed, keep it at a minimum. Don't do it every other word.
7.) Fighting is allowed but no killing, unless you have the person consent and you tell me first.

Note: This is a Yaoi/Yuri RP so be warned for those of you who don't like it.

Send profiles to me, thanks!

PROFILE CODE
Code:
[CENTER][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"]User Behind the Scenes[/ SIZE][/ FONT][/ COLOR]
[insert username]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Reflection in the Mirror...[/ FONT][/ SIZE][/ COLOR]
[insert picture]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I Often Hear...[/ FONT][/ SIZE][/ COLOR]
[insert character name]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I've Seen This Many Candles...[/ FONT][/ SIZE][/ COLOR]
[insert age]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]My Eyes, My Heart is for...[/ FONT][/ SIZE][/ COLOR]
[insert your sexual orientation]
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This Is My Story...[/ FONT][/ SIZE][/ COLOR]
[insert bio]
[color=darkslateblue][size=4][font=comic sans ms]Power?[/ font][/ size][/ color][/ CENTER] 
[insert power]

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 03-24-2013 at 01:33 AM.. Reason: confusion on sexual orientation