View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 11-20-2014, 04:26 PM

~*Midterms Over!!*~

So, I didn't get to write very much yesterday. I had just returned from an extremely important formal event (see previous posts about my preparation for it) and had to immediately begin studying for my last midterm exam, which occurred today. I had had little time to study for it prior to last night, as I was also trying to study for the formal event. After the formal event went very well, I was determined to get through the relevant material in my post-it-noted textbook.

The morning started off with a potential disaster. I had set my alarm time to be a little earlier than usual, in the hopes that I could get to the exam room on time without worrying about traffic and transportation delays. I remember getting up to turn off the alarm...but then I went back to sleep!! Fortunately, a member of my family came to my bedroom to check on me -- but then I looked at my clock and realized that I had woken up 30 minutes after my usual time!

I was out the door within five minutes, running and gasping as the freezing air flowed into and out of my lungs. My legs were sore by the time I reached the place where I was going to take transportation. I didn't even get to eat breakfast or drink anything this morning.

Fortunately, when I arrived at the exam room, they were only five minutes in. I was still gasping as I plopped down on a seat. The exam proctor handed me the exam, and I immediately began reading and writing.

Anyway, I am now done with midterm exams! Yay.

This was me right after it ended:
Click on thumbnail for full view

I just have a quiz in two weeks, two final exams, and a final project. Also related to academics, I have more interviews coming up and presentations and research...busy bee, that's me! Actually, that wasn't grammatically correct, it would be busy bee, that's I...but then it wouldn't have rhymed.

Time for homework!