View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-14-2017, 01:22 PM

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Today was a relatively good day. It was a bit colder today but no rain. The work day was pretty slow. The big boss came back from her trip but she was in a super good mood which was nice. A package arrived today from my mom with lots of fun Easter goodies! She sent me a Dove dark chocolate bunny, some mini Cadbury crème eggs, some cake flavored Peeps, s’mores Girl Scout cookies, 3 bottles of nail polish (white, neon purple, and pink with blue glitter), a nail stamping plate, a bunny plushie, and a Pusheen Easter plushie! So many fun things! I called her on my lunch break to thank her and it was nice to talk for a few minutes. In the afternoon though I got super tired, especially after a long meeting. I perked up a bit after work and went to the movies with some friends. We saw Ghost in the Shell which wasn’t amazing but I thought it was pretty good. After that we got some pizza for dinner and I went home. Not a bad day overall!

• • •

Yeah.. I have a lot of moments like that. I guess the most recent one was all that cooking I did last Sunday. I had know idea it was going to make so much! At least I’ll have plenty to eat for a while, lol!