View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-17-2017, 05:19 PM

Friday, April 14, 2017

Today was a very long day. Most offices in NYC were closed or had half days or at least got to leave a half hour early but not mine. The minutes seemed to drag on foreverrrr... Finally at the end of the day I was able to go meet our very own Mr. Wrong for the first time IRL! That was fun! After that I headed back home and played some SWTOR until bed.

• • •

A friend of mine got me into gemstones. I have a small collection, mostly from what my friend has given me but a few of them I purchased. I haven’t really used them so much recently but they are supposed to have different emotional/physical properties. I’m not 100% sure I believe in that but I figure it can’t hurt right? And either way they are fun to look at. ^_^

Saturday, April 15, 2017

I didn’t sleep well last night and woke up early. I cleaned the entire apartment and got some stuff done in the afternoon. I was supposed to go out bowling with a friend but they cancelled so instead we stayed in and ate pizza and watched The Intouchables. It was so good to see that movie again!

• • •

Oh internet, what a wonderful tool you are! What would we do without you?

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Today was a pretty nice day. It was like 80 degrees out, I couldn’t believe it! I went to this local restaurant for bunch and it was delicious! After that I went for a walk around the neighborhood and came back home and opened the window for the kitty. I took a nap and apparently it rained while I was sleeping? I woke up not feeling very good though. :/ I did my laundry and made some chicken salad, did the dishes, and played some SWTOR until bed.

• • •

I love doing nail art! I used to paint my nails all the time when I worked at the grocery store. Every week I would do a new mani with special nail art! Nowadays I don't have a lot of time for doing my nails so I mostly stick to basic colors but once in a while I get to do some fun nail art! My mom recently got me some new nail stamping plates. I can't wait to give them a try! If you ever want to talk more about nail art you can always visit my Nail Polish thread HERE!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 04-18-2017 at 05:57 PM..