View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-11-2017, 08:15 PM

Thursday, May 11, 2017

This morning I woke up feeling super tired even though I slept pretty well. It’s probably a side effect of the muscle relaxer I took. My neck is really killing me today so I stopped at Rite Aid quick this morning to pick up some icy hot. When I asked one of the workers where to find it they directed me to the aisle with condoms and lube. I’m not sure a cooling lube is what I was looking for. XD

The day itself has gone by relatively fast. Last night ended up not being as bad as I thought it would be. I stayed an hour and forty minutes late so I won’t have to stay late tonight and I can head home and do my laundry! I’m really not that excited about doing it, especially since my neck is hurting so much, but I’m glad I’ll actually have the time to get to it before tomorrow.

I have about a half hour of work to go before I can finally leave. Then I’ll pop into the pharmacy for my prescription, do my laundry pretty much all night, and then head to bed. My new pillow arrived today so I’m pretty excited to go to bed and try that out, especially since I’m so tired today. I’ve actually been daydreaming about napping pretty much all day.

• • •

I’ve never actually done any IRL sea exploration beyond visiting your average beach. I’m sort of afraid of being trapped underwater so I’m not sure I’d like to do any diving or snorkeling but I do like wandering around the beach and looking at pretty shells and things that you can find.