View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-23-2013, 05:06 PM

Wow. You are definitely having dreams of your "dream guy." But what kind of romance novels are you reading, Bbr? Those seem pretty intense but yet they are still vivid. Usually people only remember half of the story and the rest is blurred out and they never have a transition from one scene to another so smoothly like yours. Though, I would be so disorientated that I wouldn't even know what to feel if my "dream guy" suddenly asked me out to kiss me and whatever. XD

I think you need some ROMANCE in your life! Besides your books, that is.

But on a side note: I'm sorry I haven't been visiting. ><
I've just been posting enough to earn points in my thread. I did try to ween myself to go into the RAK thread! But... it posts to fast in there and I WAS RIGHT! You cannot have a civil conversation in there that lasts more than 3mins? And then everything is WOOOOSSSHHHH and people post useless videos/photos 24/7.

I'm having the same problem with my squirrely love. He's as emotional as a rock and I'm persistently chipping away at him so he doesn't stay like that. XD It's been funny. But I think we all hide our feelings most of the time because we've been through a lot of B.S. and it's not easy to trust others anymore these days. I believe people have 6 faces, not 2.

But like Sushi said, it's okedokey to ramble! 8D
No one ever talks regularly at all! It's all "HI, HELLO, GOTTA GO, GOODBYE" *drop kicks* lmao