View Single Post
~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 08-11-2007, 12:08 PM

Kallisandra stood there as the final words of the oracle were spoken, she was destined to be a hero for Ashiro and for her home as well. Although she wasn’t all that sure she wanted to return, but she knew that she couldn’t let any slip of selfishness stand in her way. She now had to save two worlds and any others that were connected with Ashiro in this slippery web of fate.

Her chosen mage leaned down and kissed her gently on the forehead, sending magic down into her body, creating an orb with a light glyph on it. The magic tingled and burned slightly as it passed through her body. It was a different sensation than she had ever felt, and it felt safe and warming, like she had found a true friend. The mage spoke a vow and tied their souls together. It finally dawned on her that this was a relationship that she would have to trust completely, both their lives depended on it.

Kallisandra looked up and spoke for the first time since she entered the room. “Thank you, I will prove my self worthy of this gift. I will not disappoint you or the others. I am going to live and I am going to help save the fate of Ashiro.” She attempted to bow or curtsy but the armor she was carrying got in the way, nothing fell but it made for an awkward movement.