View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-29-2015, 04:36 PM

OoooOOOooh. I'm gonna have to give this a think and try to get something in. Too bad I work constantly during the submission period. But I've got a long, dull 8 hours of work ahead of me, maybe I can use that time to brainstorm some ideas to throw at you tomorrow!

The submission form has got me a little confused though, so let me just make sure I've got everything straight. "Story template" is where we would put the story itself, with placeholders ("Jenny went to the store to buy a [gross food thing] and a [cleaning tool]"), "Words needed" is just a compiled list of those placeholders ("gross food thing, cleaning tool"), and submission # is just for when we're writing more than one story? Sorry I'm a bit dense, my brain has been fried with stress. And I've learned enough from doing homework assignments at the last minute that it's a good idea to make sure I at least understand the assignment before it's crunch time. Professors aren't answering emails at 2 AM, and I can't depend solely on you being available the exact second I have a moment of free time.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 08-29-2015 at 04:41 PM..