View Single Post
Scribbled Lore
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Scribbled Lore Send a message via MSN to Scribbled Lore Send a message via Yahoo to Scribbled Lore

Old 08-06-2011, 10:41 PM

Uhm, well, hrm. That's awfully open ended. :XD

So I'm learning French (CZ is helping me but mostly I study on my own) in my spare time and I spend most of my time watching Spawn, my and CZ's little one. I'm working on getting back into school and I'd like to major in women's studies as an undergrad and library sciences for my master's degree. It's a far off goal but I'd like to teach as a professor someday as well and I'm not sure what I'd get my Ph.D. in - either women's studies or library sciences or both.

I love to game but don't spend nearly as much time with my consoles as I used to. Nowadays we're focusing on tabletops and board games like Settlers of Catan in order to spend more time with our offline friends.

I've also managed to successfully convert a few of my offline friends into online friends here at Menewsha. Although mostly they play the arcade games and dress their avatars. But we RP and that's cool.

Hey there, Zernita!