View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 10-21-2014, 02:53 AM

"Certainly." Hecate responded, grabbing the other plate and glass and bringing it over before setting it down calmly in another place for Kiernan, not far separated from his sister. This was his cue to stand straight up and walk back towards the kitchen area. He had examined the basics of the meal, however he did not believe it was enough, the girl had seemed reluctant to use more ingredients than a basic meal entailed.
He disappeared into the store room, reappearing with some red apples, a small paper bag and a clear glass tea-pot with a filter. He grabbed two more plates, setting them aside and filled the teapot with water. His next action, however, was to place his hand over it. Several pinpricks of light appeared on the underside of his hand and soon the water was bubbling and boiling within seconds.

He emptied a little of the paper bag into the pot at first and it soon started turning a pleasant honey brown. Simple tea leaves. However he was no finished. His left arm shifted, a seam appearing along the fore-arm as it split apart. He now had two arms on the joint, albeit smaller, one gently stirred the tea with a spoon whilst the other aided the right hand in gently carving the flesh off the apples. He placed the sliced skin of one into the boiling water, in order to give it some sweetness and flavor, left arm sealing into one again as he went about slicing the remaining tow apples neatly into several pieces.

After a little while he split his right arm instead, grasping a pair of cups and pouring tea into them smoothly and calmly. The sweet smell of the apple tea filled the cottage and he grabbed the two plates of sliced apples in a similar fashion. The machine comfortably made his way to Kiernan and Cara again, setting down the plates and cups of tea, with nothing in his hands they all rejoined neatly,
"A balanced intake of various foods are important to your bodies. Please do not limit yourselves too much out of courtesy. In order to regain your energy properly, you must be willing to eat more." In a sense, he was almost scolding them, but the polite tone he stated it in was more like gentle chiding from a concerned parent. He turned towards the kitchen once more, he would have to tidy up. He had plans to make a better meal at some point, this meal was a little out of place with a schedule but he was used to adjusting his timing.

It was at about the time the two finished their lunches that the door to the cottage opened once more, Ixera stepping in calmly and staring over at Cara and Kiernan a moment. The more severe look on her face had vanished momentarily. She spotted Zed asleep on the couch and folded her arms, sighing a little,
"That boy.. He can fall asleep anywhere but in his own bed." She stated with a slight sigh, though she sniffed the air a little and stared over at Hecate, "Aaah, the herbal tea.. You did something to it,"
"Yes, Mistress Ixera. I flavored it using apple slices," He replied calmly and Ixera smiled,
"Not a bad thought." She then glanced at Cara and Kiernan again, "Well then, you two. Numira will awaken soon, come with me, I imagine you have questions. If you didnt; I'd consider you both idiots and throw you off my mountain."