View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 11-04-2014, 07:50 PM

"I am not sure.." Numira rubbed her head a little, "I don't.. Recognize her..? Yet.. Something about her face.. Something familiar.." Numira pondered on it further, though she then looked at the platter in front of her. She wasn't surprised that a meal could have been made so quickly. Rather than doing it manually, Hecate had probably used a fabrication unit. It still smelled good. She opened it up, to a hot meal, the food colors might have been strange to Kiernan, but to Numira this was actually a normal meal. It even came complete with a neon blue drink that seemed to glow ever slightly. It had a fruity scent that mixed in the the meat and sauce of her platter.

She quickly managed to scarf down a few bites of the meal before swallowing hard and pulling a face that could only mean she'd overdone it already, though she smiled again,
"Maybe Ixera can help us.. Those big machines at Shilf do not belong here. If Ixera can help me get stronger, I can stop them." Numira stated, thinking about it a weapons expert could improve her weapons, especially the designer of the Titans, "Kiernan..?" She asked briefly, glancing at him, curious, "What have I missed while I was asleep?"

--------------------------------------------

Ixera folded her arms with a chuckle as Veila demanded to know what she was getting out of it, the woman simply smiled then,
"I'm watching fascinating machines at work. Where I come from I was a.. Hmm.. The closest words are scholar, or inventor in your tongue. Needless to say, seeing such magnificent creations at work is a certain kind of beautiful to me." She shifted one arm, however as she did so, a figure took form at her side, it was the same young boy that she had been thinking of, the misty environment around them becoming slowly clearer, open fields with blades of grass, event he fresh scent of springtime flowers from Draskone.

However there came a mighty roar as lightnign crackled across the fields. The illusionary environment taking damage as ones mind could imagine it too, Ixera and the boy seemingly engulfed in it too. Benoit could be heard cackling form where he stood, yelling proudly,
"I did it! I got her! I got her!" He howled with delight, "More! More! I'll take you all on! I'll burn you all to ashes!" He called out, turning on the spot and firing randomly at the environment, shooting imaginary targets with cries of laughter and insane joy, "You're next! All of you! No-one survives! No-one!"

"Oh my," Ixera's voice could be heard reverberating through the air softly, "He's certainly a handful, now isn't he..?" She chuckled again, this time she was floating int he air beside the Commander, staring him practically in the face, "And you, who are you? Everyone is falling apart around you and you seem all the calmer for it.."