View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-23-2013, 02:21 AM

[ Kry:
flamethrower1391:
Temple: you need to put your post in.]

Luna looked at Todd giggling softly as she nodded her head lightly, "Oh right, sorry." She said smiling then ran off to play with the plumbs near a water source. Zorro watched as he lowered himself back dow so he would destroy the subway car. "I see. At least you were doing thing." He said, dropping a bag full of pastries he had managed to find. They were Luna's favorite since it was the only things she had ever known to eat from the surface world. Luna sniffed the air and turned to see the bag. "Food~" Luna cheered, she crawled towards the back and started picking through it, seeing what there was to eat. "cupcakes, danishes, few pieces of cake. Oh, look Toddy look, cookies and brownies~. Zorro, you're the best." Luna giggled happily, she then turned around and showed Todd the back. Zorro laid down slowly, he was happy to see that Luna was happy but what she didn't know was Zorro was injured on his side, while coming back he was attacked by some scouts of the Conquest who were looking for Luna. When he said he never heard of her, they attacked them, thinking he was lying. He was lying, but he would be damned if he ever told those monsters when Luna was, he would whether die than tell them where Luna was.

Guro stood at the large projection of the map of earth, interacting with the map to certain places where they haven't looked for her. To his left was the one who helped her escape and the one he loved, Melinda and Darwin. Darwin placed Melinda on his back as he walked to Guro. "Any luck...sir?" Darwin said in a dead voice, Melinda hid behind Darwin since she didn't want to stare at the GIA turned human male. Darwin was in his GIA form so he could have easily crushed Guro, however he held great power over him, he had Melinda's life in the palm of his hand. Guro looked up towards Darwin and huffed, "No, and it would be easier if you had remember where the hell you placed the little swine." Guro growled evilly. Darwin hissed as Melinda gently tapped Darwin to shake her head, "Don't. Please." She said softly, she was afraid Guro might take her away from Darwin again and she didn't want to leave his side. Darwin nodded his head and through hard, "Why not call for help, maybe that can do something." Darwin stated. Guro grinned evilly and chuckled, "That might. Call Axel up here and get to the intercom and make an announcement for all to know, an award would be given to anyone who give us Luna!" He shouted and laughed loudly. Darwin bowed, turning his body towards the large panel and made a connection to Axel, "Axel, do you read? Guro wants to see you...It's about the One named Moon." He said then looked towards Melinda. She was too busy fixing her dress over her fragile body. One human leg and one robot leg, she had lost it in an experiment gone wrong. Darwin had to make a custom leg just so she can walk again but it was painful for her. "Don't worry my dear, I just have to make an announcement and I will be done." He said turning on the mic. "Attention to all with the 8 mile radius of the telecast. The GIA are in of assistance, anyone who knows where to find the One named Moon is to report to Conquest immediately. Any information will do. however if any liars dare give us false information, will meet a horrible end...good day." He said in anger as he turned off the mic and sat near the window, turning human. Melinda listened as she was carried near the window and curled close to her human formed loved, closing her eyes and went to sleep.