View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-23-2013, 10:42 AM

[Wolfie, hopefully will try to get another Resistance character, if it doesn't work then I will make one ^^]

Luna giggled softly as she kept the pastries in the bag so they wouldn't get dirty. She picked up a brownie and started eating, a light pink blush spread on her face as she eat it. It was a little stale but still yummy. Luna looked at Todd when she said there were brownies, "See, Zorro is the best. Pastry time." She said as if she was 11 years old again. Zorro chuckled at the two and bowed his head, resting on the bulk of his arms and allowed his legs to stretch out. The wound on his side twitched like a human's wound. If must have been because of his beastly half. He stared at Todd, know he was able to sense the pain he was going through. Luna, being as innocent as she was, didn't notice until she turned her head. "Hmm? Why are you two s-..." "Luna, why don't you go find some blankets?" Zorro interrupted, forming a sort of GIA smile. "Blankets? For what?" Luna asked tilting her head confused, "Why to have a picnic. It will be fun with me, you and Todd." He said in a happy demonic voice. Luna's eyes brightened up happily she gently placed the bag down and stood up, "A picnic, really?" "Mhm, a picnic. Right here. The sun isn't out and it doesn't really shine down here but we have the perfect lighting. Go find some blankets in the subway car." Zorro insisted. Luna nodded her head, she knew was far for her to find the blankets since Zorro went out to find some food and Todd was watching her. Once Luna vanished within the car Zorro slowly turned his massive head towards Todd. "That look as a question beside it. Yes, I am injured but i am fine, I assure you. I've had worse." He said grunting softly as he struggled to stand up slowly.

Guro waited patiently as he looked at the maps, blinking and trying to find whatever he is supposed to find. Frustration built up inside him as he scanned the map and nothing came up. A loud growl escaped his lips as he looked towards Darwin. "What the hell are you resting? We are trying to find The One named Moon and you're sleeping on the job!" He shouted, Darwin looked up and blinked, "If I was sleeping, I wouldn't be about to hear you. I am letting my dear rest, her leg as been causing her problems so I am letting her rest." He hissed evilly. Guro snarled until he heard the doors open and close behind him. Chuckling softly, Guro turned to face Axel as he entered and bowed. "Darwin, you have a few things to learn from Axel." He chuckled as Darwin scoffed. "Luna's signature has yet to be found. I don't believe we have checked everywhere on this retched planet. I need you to check the lower areas, anywhere that could house a child. By now, she should have her own so be careful, he will most likely on be like the other GIA you have went up against." He said with fury in his eyes. "Failure will not be tolerated, I will personally make sure your punishment is severe, do I make myself clear?" Guro asked hissing softly, his eyes glowing a bright red as he slowly walked towards Axel.