View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-18-2015, 07:45 PM

Cole chuckled at her response and the fact that her face looked like a tomato. "Ahh, wouldn't want to freak out dad." he said with a smirk. If she didn't like upsetting him, it was obvious that he was very over protective and scary when angry. If he was over protective, she was probably very special and important to him. Then again, he was a police officer so they had money. A lot of money, but it wasn't his job to choose the victim for the kidnapping. I could always just give the suggestion... he thought to himself.

"It was nice meeting you too Leanne, Have a great day yourself." he said and waved. He watched her leave and sighed softly, part of him wanted to make the recommendation and part of him didn't. Grabbing his things, he stood and walked out of the small Subway and over to his car where he pulled out his phone and dialed his friend's number. His friend picked up on the second ring just as he was getting in the car and closing the door. "Hey, I got a potential victim...but its really risky." Cole started and started up his car.

Cole carefully backed out of the parking lot, and headed off toward the hospital to meet with his mother like he had promised. "Name is Leanne. Seems like an easy catch, but her father is a police officer. He looks like an over protective father and from what she told me, he's scary when angry." Cole explained as he drove through the busy streets. "I don't know where she lives idiot, and that doesn't matter. You can catch her off guard, you don't have to pick her up at her house like it's a prom date." Cole muttered.