View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-29-2015, 04:40 AM

"We should probably step outside for this." Cole's mother suggested, and the two left the room and walked to a nearby hall. "Your father was diagnosed with stomach cancer. They don't think he'll survive the chemo due to his age, and frankly I don't think so either. So I think we should just spend as much time with him as possible. I know your work is important to you but family should come first." His mother explained softly. Cole was shocked to hear this. Part of him didn't want to believe it but part of him knew it made sense, why else would his father's stomach hurt so much. "This explains why he didn't want to eat..." Cole whispered sadly. "How much does he have to live?" He asked. "A month at most." His mother replied and frowned. "Mom you can't live alone, why not move in with me? Or I can go move in with you." He suggested but his mother shook her head. "I don't want to bother you Cole. Besides, what matters right now is that your father is happy. He really is glad that you visit him so much, and I admit that so am I." She explained with a weak smile.