View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 06-18-2016, 01:39 AM

Barrett considered Elias his eyes narrowing, "Hmmm, well if that's the case I'll just have to get to know you even better to see if I have and if I'm able to guess," he shrugged, before continuing, "Or if that doesn't work I could always sneak into your studio or something." Though Barrett probably wouldn't do that unless Elias was particularly stubborn about revealing his work, and well then, you couldn't really blame him. But he'd prefer to convince the other to show him, "But really I'd like it best if you revealed it to me, and more than just a pretty painting of a sky," he said gesturing at the partially completed canvas in front of them.

Barrett flushed at Elias's words, looking down shy and overwhelmed, "It's not that kind, is it?" he murmured, also not meeting Elias's eyes. "I just want to be their friend, and maybe it's partially motivated out of selfishness." As he spoke more of the bravado flooded back into his voice, trying to move away from the flash of pleasure and shyness that filled him at Elias's praise, "I mean if I'm their friend, I'll get full access to see those paintings, rather than only getting to glimpse them when they happen to be included in a show." He grinned up at Elias, "And I'd love to share! None of my friends back home really liked going to art stuff with me, but I know you'll like it. So next time. It's a date, huh?"

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 06-18-2016 at 03:21 AM..