View Single Post
HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 03:22 AM

[Back on track now that we got a down right plot.]

Ezra was preparing for his daily morning nap when he noticed Lucille had walked into the class. He looked at her and grinned. For once he had beaten her into the class room. "Look who's late now." He said smugly to her. He added crossing his arms over his chest to add to the effect. He knew he might piss her off, but he wouldn't pass up the chance to tease her. It was basically his job now to make her mad. They were basically like a brother and sister now after so many years of struggling through school together. "Hey, you coming to the meeting tonight?" He asked her as he laid his head down on the desk. He was referring to his Cosplay club. Though it was also the club in charge of creating the school's drama clubs and class costumes. He had enjoyed doing such things since he was in his junior high years.

Lucille walked into the class and to the seat next to Ezra quickly. She didn't want to attract attention to herself. Though she wanted to reach out and hit Ezra when he mentioned something about her being late. "Yea, coming from the boy, who's late every day." She said as he placed her things down on her desk. She looked up at him and stuck her tongue out. She didn't like when he pointed out her mistakes. She nodded at his question with a smile. "Of course I'll be there. I haven't missed a meeting unlike our creator." She said teasing him now that she could. She joined almost as soon as he told her about his idea. She liked the idea of dressing in cute clothes. "Today's the day we would get new members, right?" She asked. It was the beginning of the year and new students would be looking for clubs to join. "I hope people join." She said a little worried. They needed more people in order to get anything.