View Single Post
princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-07-2011, 04:41 AM

Kitto stopped at the corner of the hallway. "My class is this way. See you for lunch?" he asked as he turned to face Skyla. "Oh and I found a club that we should try" he said winking and then running off for his class. He had classes in the Sophomore wing. Kitto was really excited about this club he heard about from one of the boys who live in his hall. It was a Cosplay and Drama club. He loved cosplay and drama and he knew Skyla would too. He ran into his classroom and took a seat next to the window. He found class more relaxing that way. He got his books out and waited for class to be over.

Skyla smiled at Kitto. "Of course I will meet you for lunch" she said half laughing. They always spent lunch together. She then turned all serious about the club. He didn't give her much chance to speak out. He knew she didn't like getting involved in clubs. "Clubs? I don't have time for that with my extra work" she sighed mainly to herself. She shrugged her shoulders and headed down the Senior hall. Skyla was known as a smart girl. She was Junior taking Senior classes. Her teachers always tell her she should just skip a grade and graduate early, but she didn't want to. Instead her Senior year she would take advance courses. Skyla walked into her classroom. She saw one girl enter and quickly sneak in behind her. She had realized she was late for class/ She took a seat next to the door in front and grabbed her books and prepared for the class.