View Single Post
princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-14-2011, 04:49 PM

Kitto looked up at the sound of someone's voice. He light up as he realized who it was. It was the perrson he heard over talking about the club. He smiled and gestured for them to sit down. "Come and sit" he said making room for them. He grabbed some of Skyla's books and moved them over so they could sit with them.

Skyla at this point was buried in a book. She glanced up as a male and female she recognized from class joined their table. She watched Kitto scramble around with her books. She grabbed them from Kitto and put them in her bag. She didn't know why he was excited about them joining. Maybe it was the fact they were Seniors. Skyla still hadn't ate much of her food yet.

Kitto watched Skyla put away her books. He looked down at her food. "Umm Sky? You haven't ate your food" he said grabbing her book out of her hand so that she would eat her meal. "You know if you don't eat it, I will" he said teasing her. He then looked over to the Seniors. "My name is Kitto by the way. I am Sophomore." he said in his cheerful tone.

Skyla looked down at her food. "Oh" she said as he took away her book. She gave him a glare then sighed as she began to eat. She knew he wouldn't give it back to her until she ate. She watched Kitto introduce himself and couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't mind him. He is a bit excited about joining clubs this year. My name is Skyla and I am a Junior" she said introducing herself.