View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-06-2017, 11:32 PM

Immy:

Amber nearly dropped the box she was holding, when Rane came up behind her. Luckily she managed to catch herself, and merely nodded to the woman's question. "I guess so." She answered with a light 'hah' at the end of her response. She followed Rane inside the building, and she couldn't keep her jaw from dropping. This was where she was staying? It was so much nicer than a college dorm! Amber composed herself, also making a note to thank Rane for helping her unload her car. She shook her head and tucked some loose hair behind her ear. "I don't mind, you were already here. No worries." She said.

Amber listened to the rooms that Rane claimed, and nodded lightly. She'd have to get a bed.. luckily she brought a blow up mattress with her from her parent's house. "I'll probably just have my bedroom, and a library. Dunno what the third room will be." She murmured casually, adding a light shrug. "I brought a lot of books though- to help with any cases or if I get bored." She couldn't helped but giggle quietly. "A tour?" She asked, then shook her head. "No thanks.. I wouldn't mind that chamomile tea though." She murmured quietly, remembering the woman's earlier invitation. Today had been quite an event, and the unsub got away!

He was still out there...