View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-10-2017, 04:19 AM

"Well I don't technically sleep like others do, so if you ever need anything at night let me know. You can come into my room anytime just knock first alright? Safety reasons." Rane added keeping her mind clear, she didn't focus on her mental capacity as much as others did as far as how to respond or act. She just did things without thinking, whatever came natural. Planning things mean some things could go wrong and you never know when that would happen. So why not, not plan things. It seemed more logical whenever she did think about it.

"Oh so you like to read as well? I love reading, most of my books are based on Egyptian lore or something along the lines of the fantasy world, skills in various subjects, and a few occasional romances. I do own comics and graphic novels but they're packed away. So if you want over here is the bookcase, I'll work on getting more eventually but these are what I have." Rane nodded towards a bookcase that was tall with ten shelves and could hold up to twenty or thirty books on one row and there were three of the book cases but one bookcase was empty. Yet to be filled. "You can have the third case to yourself if you wish to put your books somewhere. Oh sorry if i'm overwhelming you, I'm not trying to."

"Well come on, I gave you the other room which was biggest out of the rooms we have here, yours and mine are the same size but if you ever feel uncomfortable say so. I don't think about things, I just respond to them, sort of like a habit. She led her to a room next to hers opening the door. There was dresser, a closet, a comfy small chair, a desk, and a mirror on the wall. "We can work on getting you a bed soon. I always keep an extra pillow and blanket in the hall closet if you need one." Rane had a habit of always being prepared or working with what you had. Her last job taught her that and drilled it into their heads. Not literally but you could say almost in a way.

Rane excused herself to go make the tea, she had actual herbs she used and not the stuff you buy in a box at the stores. She put the chamomile (Home grown) in a tea clip that was a little metal ball to hang on the side of the tea cup as she poured in the boiling hot water. She was making herself some to begin with so it didn't take too long. About half an hour if she did it the way she preferred, which she did. Rane made two cups taking one to the other girl wondering if she would be in her room or not. "Amber?" she asked curiously to wait and listen for a voice.

-----------------------------

Nova_Alchemist: She'll slow down on being so forward after a while.

Last edited by Immy; 09-10-2017 at 04:49 AM..