View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 09-10-2017, 05:08 AM

Immy: ~<3

Amber carefully took the offered cup of tea, and smiled a little. She could already admit to beginning to feel better, just by the scent. "I can already tell that you grew the leaves yourself, there's no other way for the scent to be so fresh." She said casually, also politely declining the other three things. "This will do just fine, thank you." She murmured quietly, taking a small sip from her cup. Amber shook her head lightly. "To be honest, I just want to be done with today.." She admitted softly, then looked up at Rane as she spoke. Amber smiled a little and nodded lightly, in agreement. "I guess so, yea?" She replied, trying not to sound so down.

Her phone let off a little 'ding' sound as the text came through, and she blinked. Amber used her free hand and reached into her pocket to look and see who had texted at this hour. It was Spencer. Her blue eyes softened and she sighed quietly. "Spencer.. I said something pretty harsh to him." She murmured, not sure how to reply to his concerned text.