View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-10-2017, 05:18 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Sleepy but I'll stay on lol at least until 3am.

"Well there is plenty more tea, help yourself to anything in the apartment, and get some rest. Before she left the room she said one more thing "I'm not someone who deals with emotions, but I understand you're unhappy. Don't fret over it too long, one day we will catch him and when we do. Well you know how that goes or might feel. Just don't let it get you down, until then we must carry on the days and focus on those who we can save. Guten Nacht (Good Night) and sweet dreams." She left the room accepting her mental note of adding a bit extra of a certain herb to help her mind relax and sleep.

Rane went to her training room as she wore a spaghetti tank top and shorts only. No shoes. Just her feet in wraps and her hands. She would spend hours doing this rather than sleeping, sleeping just wasn't her thing. She always dreamed or saw things she didn't want to see.

--------------

Spencer: I know i just text you but I was hoping you would respond. You're probably asleep but don't worry about earlier. I'll see you in the morning at work, sleep tight.