View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-24-2017, 06:05 PM

Nova_Alchemist: mine is acting the way I would, she has seen a lot and been through alot but tends not to smile too often. She does have an energetic big sister attitude though that shows regardless lol.

Only image that seems to fit her Eyes are more light silver blue ish color.

"I believe after we eat we should probably head out." Rane put some food on her plate filling it up placing the little bit of extra on the table they sat at. Rane ate her food in silence not focusing or thinking about anything. Just relaxing in a way. Once done she decided to wash her plate and wait for Amber to finish up so she could clean hers too. Once done, she headed to her room to change, the outfit she wore was not the one she wanted to protect anyone in. Shorts and a tank top. Going to her room she came back out in black skinny jeans, matching black boots and a grey tank top with an owl on the front. Her plaid light sweater covered her arms but not buttoned up. Her purple hair was down but brushed back revealing the silver in her blue eyes. Her skin was not tanned but no pale either.