View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
It is hard, it doesn't help that Oliver was my twin. It's so not something that I'd wish on even my worst enemy. It's not worth the pain. It's something that none of us saw coming, for sure. Which is why it makes me sad when people don't try to get along with their families, because I know, personally, what can happen, when you least expect it. Anyways, yeah, so that's the reason that I felt the need to do this for Jon and Greg. Because of that. In way, I mean sure it wasn't just that, but it was a strong point for me.
D: Your story makes me want to call my bros.

It's sad - I wish I had that connection with some of them. I'm not blood related to any of my siblings. I have 2 brothers (both adopted as well - but all of us from different families) and 2 stepbrothers. I talk with my stepbrothers and love them to death.

But my two brothers :( My older one, exactly 4 weeks old by the way, has been in and out of jail since he turned 18 for theft, drugs, you name it. I gave him soooo many second chances to get his act together and each time he would blow it. Almost burned my hair off once, so disrespectful to my mom (calls her a terrible mom, says she "owes" him for everything she "put him throw"....when all she did was cloth him, feed him, love him, etc). I haven't talked to him for a while now.

And my little brother (almost exactly 2 years younger than me)...he and I used to be so close. Then his senior year of High school he started dating this girl who convinced him that he wanted nothing to do with us and should find his birth family. So when he was 18 he moved out, found his birth parents (who abused him by the way - that's why they lost him), lived with them for a while, married this girl who still refuses to let him see us, and I haven't talked to him in over 2 years. I miss him a lot :(

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
@Maria- I KNOW, I wanted them to be released like.....ages ago.

@LiviInLove- Sorry to pry on the conversation, but I'd like to say too things, if you don't mind. First is that it depends on the family, some families are better off left apart. Second I don't know what I would do without my twin brother. I think it would leave a hole, even when it came close I almost lost it, so I'm very sorry for you.
Me toooo! and the recolors are awesome :D Jelly recolored them for me and chose some great palettes!