View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
She made some amazing choices, I love the blackberry one o.0
I love the shadow? one...I think it's called shadow - so pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
Cora: Not saying that everyone should talk, just that I know that I'd do anything for my family to be complete again. And it really is hard. It's a hole that will never be filled. Never a day goes by that I don't miss him. So much.

Maria: Awww, that really does suck with your brothers! :[ And people like your younger brother's girlfriend piss me off, when they act like they have to control who the person is in contact with . :[[ That really sounds hard!! :(

I know I'd do anything just to be able to say good bye to my brother. I never got the chance. *sighs* Nothing I can do about it now, but it's hard. I've had people tell me that I need to just move on. But it's so hard to just move on.
People like my younger brother's girlfriend piss me off too. Well - apparently she's his wife now - found that out after facebook stalking him D:

My brother is easily manipulated and she is a manipulator. After 1 week of dating their senior year, she had him convinced that her mom was too poor to buy her and her siblings new shoes. So he bought new shoes for all of them with the money he had saved up working over the summer. Which was a load of BS because her mom alone made more money than both my parents combined and her dad was rich >.<

It's hard to let it go - especially if you were super close like you were!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
I'm so excited for the Halloween Event! Since I won't be doing much for Halloween, lol I think I'll be here. For some of the day anyway. (I do have a toddler who will be partaking in some festivities.)

Oh wait, just kidding. I remembered I'm entering a chili cook off on that day. Don't judge me. I'm tired.
I'll be working for Halloween XD And the next day too - so it's not like I can go out afterwards lmao XD

OH! A chili cookoff sounds awesome!