View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 10-31-2009, 11:00 AM

~Welcome~

Hello. Welcome to my Halloween 2009 Event Hangout and Charity! :) I hope you'll hang around and talk with me for the event.
Quite a few of you may recognize ‘At the End of the Rainbow’. It’s my charity – feel free to visit us sometime. I love seeing new faces.

Anyway, seeing as how there is currently an event going on, I thought it would be nice to make an event hangout and charity. Yes, charity. I plan on giving some things away during the event – mostly gold and commons, some EIs and perhaps one or two CIs!

So, now about me. I am Silenia, female, living and born in the Netherlands (or Holland, as some of you guys call it). I don’t really mind what you call me (a few examples are Sil, Silly, Silenia, Queen of Charity (I know, I know xD) and Selly) as long as I know you’re addressing me and as long as you are not insulting me, or anyone else, with the name you call me

My mule account is 'Mule of Silenia', so if you get a donation from that account instead of this, or see me posting around, you know it's me. ;) No need to worry that someone might be impersonating me.

Oh, and please do read all rules. :) They’re pretty basic, but I don’t want catfights on my hands, okay?

|Welcome|Rules|Lists| Reserved|Reserved|Reserved|Reserved

Last edited by Silenia; 11-08-2009 at 11:48 PM..