View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-17-2015, 03:30 AM

Todd stared at the woman in disbelief. How was that possible? People couldn't randomly have the exact same power, right? "You...you're kidding, right? You have to be kidding. Because there is no way that you can have that power, because that's my power." He said, obviously freaked out. Surely she was a mind reader, and just messing with him, right? Because if it was true, and they had the same ability, then the only explanation was that they were family. And Todd didn't have family. He was an orphan. Right?

Rosemary felt something, or rather someone, entering her mind. She resisted at first, but she was simply too tired to keep that up, so she let the person do what they wanted. Apparently, what they wanted was to stop her powers, because the wind died down quickly. Rosemary clung to consciousness by a thread. Now that she could concentrate, she looked around at the people who had stopped her. "Th...ank...y...ou...." She managed to say, before passing out. From behind a wall, both of her parents stood up. "Now wait just a minute! Who do you freaks think you are, trying to take my daughter away? I won't let you do it! She's staying here, and after this outburst, I'm locking her up for the rest of her life!" Her father shouted.