View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 01-14-2015, 02:44 AM

"Ahhh," came the breathy reply from the male, "All right." Yuuichi hadn't noticed nor seen the way the other bristled with annoyance. It was either he was careless or just very insensitive. "Thanks!" Grinning as he finally stepped back to get back to heating his food, he took off the wrap over the plate before popping it into the microwave. While he set it up to heat in three minutes, the male leaned against the counter, shifted to cross his arms over his chest, and then went back to watching Edgar.

There was still something he couldn't pinpoint was different with the other man.

Just as he was about to open his mouth to ask another question, he was caught by surprise at the man who easily picked the tomcat up like it wasn't just about to shred him to pieces. "Whoa," he said with awe, the sides of his lips soon turning up into a small smile before he broke into a light, and pretty hearty chuckle, "Cool. Looks like it really does like you and still wants to kill me."

Yuuichi uncrossed his arms and slid his hands into the confines of his pockets. He was still dressed in his uniform - an all white nursing uniform which had a couple of stains here and there. Stains that were obviously taken from the hospital and brought home. "By the way, where are my brother and yours? Wasn't it movie night today? Was expecting them to be here when I was." Tucking his upper lip a little into his lower lip, the male moved his gaze back at the microwave to see just how many more seconds he had to wait. Oh, and it was certainly starting to smell good to which his stomach replied with a happy grumble.

Once it was close to ready, the male pushed himself off the counter to grab a spoon, took the plate from the microwave at the first ding, and went to join the cats on the island counter. He did, however, make sure to give them a good distance away so he wouldn't get their fur on his food. And, like the first time he'd tasted Edgar's food, his eyes lit up from the first bite as a smile graced his lips.

He couldn't be any more happier having good food the moment he got home. As if that wasn't enough, he added:

"I really love your cooking, Edgar."