View Single Post
d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・。)

Old 01-22-2008, 01:56 PM

random

home

Home is not a place, it is a feeling one gets when walking into a place. I currently have three homes it seems. One in Hawaii, one in Colorado and one in Illinois. One is my house with my parent, one is my uncle's place, and one is my campus. I say campus because it is more than my dorm room, as is the other two,more than just the building, but rather the city or the island. The campus includes of course the shops that my "family" visits. it is in this, that I have learned many of my friends are more family than my own parents.

In this, and watching as one of my friends is going to try and stay and live by the campus instead of going back and fort, it dawns on me how much more I consider her family, and that I hope I can always be there for her, for she is dealing with it all much harder than I did at the age of 14. i give her the best of luck, for her, it is the friends and her brother that creates the family, and while we all continue, she will be with us and be the one I now come back to, like the mother of the family waiting for her children to return to school so she can see them. But unlike a mother, we are there, leaning on her as much as I wish she is leaning on us. For without the leaning, and trying to stay on your own,while through the hard times, it will be a problem as she will end up falling, without realizing that her friends, her "family" will be there for her to support her and pick her up.