Thread: Shot Me Down
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-03-2014, 02:27 AM

Andrew's hands obsessively twisted his hair over his shoulder. "B... okay..." He could walk. It pained him, but he could pretend otherwise. He just had to bite his tongue and shut up and no one would be any the wiser. He looked away and up at the sky, squinting and covering his eyes. As the sun grew higher in the sky the world would take on a more white-wash appearance, making it hard for him to see. "I come here... a lot." He indicated the oasis. It was a beautiful place, and quiet, for the most part. He could always rely on it to have water for him when he came by.

When he looked back at Joey his breath caught in his throat. He stumbled back, moving to the water and sitting down. He hated guns. Hated how they looked. Hated their cold, soulless metal. Hated how easy it was to kill. Gunshots put him on edge. "Um... Yes... I just... I wander around. I don't really have a home, so Tide and I just... we move from town to town. I do little jobs to get some money, and I try to spend it on clothes and food." He rearranged his legs to sit a bit more comfortably. "Why do you call yourself... Um, well... where do you come from...?"