Thread: Shot Me Down
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 02:39 AM

Joey noticed Andrew's reaction to his gun. He frowned slightly, remembering how Jake had reacted the first time he had seen a gun. Andrew was so similar to his pretty boy, in more than just looks. Jake had refused to hold a gun, to even learn how to shoot one. It had caused his death. He put it back into its holster, tilting his head slightly at the question.

"From a little village that don't exist any more. My pa was a banker and my ma was a simple housewife. I left when I was about 15, just couldn't take staying in the place, know? Came back a few years later to check on the folks and the whole town was deserted. Ain't nothing there but ghosts." He looked down from where he sat, reaching over to the bush and taking another berry. "No idea what happened to everyone. I came to Darkwater with questions and everyone said that a tribe of natives went through and killed everyone. I just think they ran outta water and went somewhere else." He really didn't care for his parents, they had been mean and God-fearing people, who tried to make a good Christian boy out of their son.

"I come here quite a lot too, especially when going to Darkwater or the Tuf-shum-tia. Is a shame we never met before, and I know we haven't because I'd remember a horse like the one you got yourself."

Last edited by NekoLen; 05-03-2014 at 02:43 AM..