View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 12-12-2014, 07:30 PM

"I know alittle. The Head-master, or Archaic as they call it, is Mavarth. He's an Ancient vampire, dating back to the burning age. He rarely makes a public appearance, preferring to have his Master-Wizard, an Archangel by the name of Leonora act in his place, but when he does, he's a staunch supporter of pro-supernatural rights. "he said. "Seriously. What's the difference? Many public vampires live by donated blood from Medical centers, this isn't the dark ages anymore." he said

" Dragons are the best damn hunters I've ever seen, demons are miners, and Angels have taken jobs as construction workers. They're integrating fine with society, what the hell is the issue of letting them be equal? 'Take over the world'? Why would they want our world, we got nothing. "Filius said, throwing his arms in the air.

Filius believed that everything had a place in the world, even criminals taught the world something: What the mistakes were. Dragons made mistakes, Angels and demons too. Vampires and Werewolves could be criminals, yeah, but they were also in the military, fighting to protect people. "My race needs to start wisening up. Otherwise, something very bad is going to happen. "he said.

Mavarath tapped on the desk, looking at the Reports on the recent action in the Velothi Village. Looking up from the file, he spoke to Leonora. "I understand what happened, my friend. The Church will use it as proof that the Supernatural world thinks that they can bully normal humans around, but there are eye-witness testimony's from non-mages that they were agitating a fight. Your mess shouldn't be too bad. "he said, tossing the file into his desk, and rubbing his temple. "Not even day one yet, and students are already having trouble.....I fear the Mage's council will take rash action because of the recent activity's. "He said.

The Mage's Council was not only the governing body of the Magical community, but it had taken the role of the Provisional Government for the Supernatural world. It held mages from every race, and they spoke on behalf of their species. Mavarath was a member, and spoke for vampires. "The recent actions have caused the Councilors to fear for their species, and this has lead to guerrilla warfare, using proxies and mercenary's to fight against each-other. True, if we wanted to fight the church we could, and win, but we'd get the entire religious factions of the world against us. There's alittle over a million of us, and tens of millions of them. We don't need more ammunition against us."he said, rubbing his temples. "See to it that it's taken care of."