View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 11-29-2017, 02:57 PM

Roachi, there was a moment the other day when the husband and I were driving back from Colorado that I freaked out thinking that I hadn't sent out the prizes for the raffle at Halloween and then realized, I couldn't.

Blown away that trading still is not working for a majority of the people here.

Nephila, trading is a commodity of the Menewsha site for some, like Roachi and I. It's how we generate gold and gain items for our giveaways during the events.

Not sure about Roachi, but I know for myself, I have not made any purchases of Mennies since the onslaught of the trade feature breaking, which is a loss of revenue for the site. Not saying that my money is the only thing keeping Menewsha up and running, but there are others that are likely doing the same, which is in turn affecting Menewsha down the line.

The longer this goes on, the more likely others will drop off that are active. My activity level has dwindled to practically nothing, partially due to real life getting crazy at work and partially due to the fact that I can't send trades and transact business to my customers and winners of a raffle. Starts becoming an out of sight, out of mind situation.