Thread: The Line
View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:17 AM

Ian rolled his eyes, that was becoming bad habit it seamed he rummaged through his pile of cloths on the bed, he's sort them into the dresser later tonight. He found a fitted graphic T , his favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans and his a lime green beanie, he also managed to find the pair of triforce painted converse shoes his sister had painted for him for his last birthday. The LoZ series was what got him into gaming all those years ago as a child.

Gathering the cloths and his comb he stuffed his phone and key into his pockets he left the dorm, locking the door behind him before heading to the showers. He washed up quickly and threw his new cloths on, running the comb through his hair as best he could before sticking the beanie on top of his messy hair and gathering his worn cloths, he checked his phone and saw he could make it a bit early if he walked now, so he put his worn cloths on the desk chair on his side of the room.

Ian eye'd the taped line with a frown and rubbed his forehead, he knew that Raisel didn't like to be ignored....at the time it had seamed to be the best thing to do since Ian really didn't want to fight with his roommate on the first day.... He couldn't stop himself though as the blue eye'd man just set off all Ian's buttons the wrong way. With a sigh he left the room again, phone and key in his pants pockets before heading to the building the mixer was supposed to take place in.

The green eyed male had become more comfortable in what he chose to wear since coming out, he still hated his glasses though, the thick frames were always sliding down his nose, even now as he walked he'd had to push them back up stubbornly twice. " I hope I fine some of the guys in my classes.... better to make friends with fellow gamers." he said rubbing the back of his neck.