Thread: The Line
View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 09-14-2017, 02:25 AM

Ian was with a small group of nerdy looking people, he was grinning a bit sheepishly when one guy while a LoZ shirt noticed his shoes and had gone a bit nuts. "Your SISTER painted them! They look so cool!!!" the guy gushed and Ian laughed.

"She's always had a artists touch....she turns anything into a canvas." Ian said with a bit of pride for his sister. They had to almost shout over the music that pulsed around them and yup, Ian already had a head ache... the pulsing part of the music wasnt helping.
Not one bit, after a while of joking and nerding out, and finding out that three of these guys were in the same classes as him, Ian excused himself to get some fresh air. He wasnt used to all this socializing even with people who liked the same things as him.

Ian leaned himself back on the outside wall of the ballroom, he took his glasses off and rubbed the bridge of his nose trying to massage the ache away. "Knew I should have brought s Advil with me....I don't know how people can stand all that pulsing in their ears...." He grumbled to himself as he slipped his glasses back on and brought the world back into focus.

He'd already gotten the numbers of his new friends and they all planned to sit together in their classes, apparently that made the chances of being grouped together later in the year better. Ian braced himself as he turned to go back into the room, he'd put up with a few more minutes of this before excusing himself to go back to his dorm. As he was walking he wasnt really looking where he was going and didn't see that he was on a collision course with someone.