View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-20-2017, 11:27 PM

Kurt smiled hearing her mumble something but wasn't sure what she said. Though he could hear very well he wouldn't be able to hear too far away at the current time. Kurt smiled "Should I go get Rane to do the tour?" Kurt was hoping not to as he wanted to show the new girl around. "Actually she had some last minute plans to tend to. I was hoping you wouldn't mind giving her a bit of a tour and showing her to Rane's room for the time being. I don't believe Rane would be staying in it this evening." The professor knew what was going on and figured it was best not to interrupt the two.

"Me, professor? Ja!" his german accent kicked through as he glanced to Shilo "You don't mind do you? It's going to be so much fun and you're going to love Rane's room. It's covered in all kinds of exotic plants. Totally safe though." he wasn't about to mention Rane's pet which was a large carnivore plant like a venus fly trap that existed from North Carolina. Though Rane worked her powers more onto it bringing it more to life in a way no one ever expected, not even Rane.

"Mr. and Mrs Williams, your daughter is in great hands here as we spoke on the phone a few days ago. I'll let you three say your goodbyes. Kurt could you make sure to feet 'Ivy' real quick." Kurt shook his head like he didn't want to, but Jean walked over hearing the conversation. "I'll check on Ivy for Rane and let Kurt know when to bring her by the room professor." "Thank you Jean." with that Jean walked away as the Professor followed to mentally talk to her about everything going on and what not.

PurpleBox: whelp here you go.