View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 12-30-2015, 07:37 PM

Yuffie fumed. "What! Reno, how could you?"
"It's in your best interest sis. No way you could find a guy that would treat you right, marry him, and find and train a replacement for AVALANCHE and WRO in a year." He took a sip of his warm beer, and shook his head. "Vince isn't going to give you any disease, and he'd be smart enough to not cause any 'lasting consequences'. You just want to stop the marriage, not end up with a litter."
Yuffie was bright red with embarrassment by the time that Reno was done speaking. "I-I-I can't! I can't do that! I mean, we don't love each other!" She saw Vincent blush at that, and it made her think that there was a possibility that her comment hadn't been true. Perhaps he loves her?

Cloud slept fitfully, with a nauseated stomach. He had a dream that he proposed to Tifa, and she said yes. Then the dream shifted and they were expanding the bar because she was pregnant. Then a darkness fell in his dream and he jolted awake covered in cold sweat.