View Single Post
Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 11-02-2015, 05:30 PM

To any newcomers: The tour has started, but you can still try to catch up. By try I mean, try not to get lost in this huge place. ;)

Current location: Room number One on the first floor in the right wing.

(Note: The photos displayed here are actually of Waverly Hills, an old hospital in Louisville, KY said to be haunted. I live about an hour away from this place and have been there.)

Welcome to The Haunted Asylum! It's dark, spooky, and full of those who died, but never left.

This asylum housed the regular mental patients along with those considered criminally insane. Violent murderers and lunatics were also residents in this asylum.

The doctors here performed experimental medical procedures hoping to cure the insane, but nearly all the procedures failed. Some were very unethical.

After an enraged patient escaped his quarters, he proceeded the unluck the rooms of his "friends", other crazed criminals that had one similar goal, to kill the doctors and nurses that treated them daily.

Once they were finished with the bodies, the patients then through them down the body chute, which was normally used to throw the bodies of dead patients away.

Time went by and eventually all went quiet inside the asylum. What happened? No one really knows..and some say the crazed spirits still wander the halls and sometimes you can hear the screams from miles away..

NOW, here you are! You and a group have been given an exclusive tour of the inside. The first tour ever! You are excited and hoping to catch a glimspe of a ghost or two! However.... what you don't know is that once you go in, you probably won't be coming back out!

Anyway, this is just a simple rp. What exactly are we posting about? You are walking around this spooky place and can encounter ghosts and create your own stories. (Example: You and someone else walks into room 407 - there's writing all over the wall, crazy writing that makes no sense, Your flashligh starts flickering, you bang on it - it goes out. When you get it to come back on, a rocking chair in the corner of the room has begun to move..)

Lets just have fun with this! Be creative and enjoy yourselves! Make a great scary story out of this. :) It doesn't have to be fancy or long posts. It cna be simple and quick if you'd like!

I shall start:

I was super excited about entered the legendary asylum. I've been waiting for weeks and now the doors were finally opening and the tour guide was leading the small group inside. We all had flashlights, for no lights had actually been set up inside the asylum, which made this that much more spooky! I was nearly shaking with both fear and excitement!

Last edited by Velvet; 11-05-2015 at 07:15 AM..