View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-17-2015, 07:19 PM

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Today I did my first online groceries deliver through Amazon Fresh. It was a pretty interesting experience but unfortunately I can't just do the delivery thing since there are some things I can't get through there that I can only get through the grocery store. I'll probably only order online occasionally because some of the things honestly aren't all that much cheaper or anything and in some cases there's less selection. I can however get a few things through there that I can't find at my store so it would be nice to do it once and a while to stock up on those things. I totally ended up ordering one of those new Ben n Jerry's core ice creams with the caramel in the middle. The only ones they have at my store are fruity flavors or like peanut butter. I can't wait to try it later tonight...

• • •

The weather is currently about 34ish and sunny. I actually haven't been outside yet today but that's what my weather app tells me. I'll be heading out grocery shopping after I post this though so I'll know for sure.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:44 PM..