View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2014, 04:49 AM

As usual, Protegée blocked his path. Wolffe was about to shove her aside as he usually did with pests like her, but what he didn't expected was the amount of strength she used to totally stop his right hand in midair and himself in his tracks. A low growl came from the depths of his chest, but before he could use more of his strength, he was pushed backwards by her. He stumbled back a few steps, taking his time to regain his balance, before hearing her speak again. The hunter laughed ironically, raising his arms over his head and walking in circles on his spot. He then shot a glare at Ferris, standing behind Protegée, before returning his gaze to her.

"I don't give a fu.ck for what I said before. You have no right whatsoever to stop me from having revenge," Wolffe spoke angrily as he waved his knife in the air, aiming it directly at Ferris' chest, "and, let's be honest about this, my dear. If I really lost control over myself once more, I wouldn't give a damn for you." His eyes moved once more to Ferris. He stared at him for a second before smiling darkly. "Just take a look at him right now, lovely," his voice had a certain mocking tone in it, quite characteristic of a hunter after his prey, "his whole being reeks of fear. Can't you see it?" He laughed once more darkly before locking his eyes on Ferris', not moving a single inch. "I will know why, Ferris. I will get my answers, and if I have to rip them from you one part of your being at a time, I totally will."

He turned sharply to get his bow and quiver. Swiftly, he locked the quiver behind his back and hung his bow from his belt, though he turned around once more to stare at them both. He wasn't moving at all, now that he had them where he could observe them in his domains. "I will kill you, you damned hypocrite."